RSS

7/30/2011

ต้นกล้วยดินญี่ปุ่น (5) - Banana tree clay (5)

Dear friends
This is the last weekend of July 2011.


Very sorry to miss updating my blog, with my urgent and unexpected things happened in this July 2011.

But still miss you all.



I have been prepared many colors of Peony clay flowers, but some technical problem, could not resize the photo.


It had took time for me to amend, but sorry could not work.




After well fixed will show varieties color of Peony which sculpted by my friends and myself.




 Only one set of pix workable is Banana clay. So let's see together...




สวัสดีค่ะ
สัปดาห์สุดท้ายของกค. 2554


ไม่ได้อัพเดทเสียนาน  ต้องขออภัยด้วย เพราะมีเรื่องยุ่งๆ หลายอย่างค่ะ


วันนี้ตั้งใจจะลง Peony หรือโบตั๋นดินญี่ปุ่น  แต่ขัดข้องลดขนาดภาพไม่ได้


จึงขอลงต้นกล้วยดินญี่ปุ่นแทนนะคะ  สวยไม่แพ้กันค่ะ

อ่านย้อนหลัง (Previous), อ่านถัดไป (Cont.)

All texts and images are copyrighted, with all rights reserved.
ข้อความและรูปภาพทั้งหมด มีลิขสิทธิ์ ไม่อนุญาตให้คัดลอกส่วนใดในเว็ปบล็อกนี้ไปเผยแพร่ในทุกรูปแบบ

No comments:

Post a Comment